sábado, 9 de octubre de 2010

Let's Get the Party Started

I've just arrived from my English classes and have read 50 pages of Mario Vargas Llosa's book.


I don't know how far I'll get from my reading, but I'll do my best!


Also, I am answering Hour 1 questions, even though we're at Hour 8:

Where are you reading from today?

  • Mexico City, Mexico

3 facts about me …

  • I am a chocolate addict.
  • I am studying English Literature
  • I have 3 brothers

How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?

  • 3

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?

  • Finish Travesuras de la Niña Mala by Mario Vargas Llosa and Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J. K. Rowling
  • Start Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Have fun!
Keep tuned, because I'm going to update as much as I can!

2 comentarios:

Cass dijo...

A thought to mull over: “The best of a book is not the thought which it contains, but the thought which it suggests; just as the charm of music dwells not in the tones but in the echoes of our hearts.” -- John Greenleaf Whittier

Enjoy your reading!

CaRiiToO dijo...

Thanks Cass!