domingo, 10 de octubre de 2010

Hour 21

We are at Hour 21 of the Read-A-Thon. It is 3 am in Mexico and I am tired. So, I think I am just going to leave it here, as I will not wake up before 11 am and I will celebrate my brother's birthday.

Even though, I managed to finish 3 books, some essays and short stories, made some Mini Challenges, tried to cheer a little (I am having technical problems with my lovely computer) and went through the first half of Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert.

So, my stadistics are:
  • Hours spent reading: 13 hours.
  • Pages read: 968.
  • Books read: 3 (Travesuras de la Niña Mala by Mario Vargas Llosa, Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone by J. K. Rowling and The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry).
  • Other readings: short stories ("The Kiss" by Angela Carter, "A Visit to Grandpa's" by Dylan Thomas, "In Love With Raymond Chandler" and "Happy Endings" by Margaret Atwood, and "The Whore of Mensa" by Woody Allen) and essays ("Politics and the English Language" by George Orwell and "The Language Mavens" by Steven Pinker).


Hopefully, I'll manage to post some reviews soon and to finish Eat, Pray, Love through Sunday.

Wishing all of you to enjoy the remains of the Read-A-Thon, I am off!

No hay comentarios.: