domingo, 10 de octubre de 2010

Hour 18

I have been reading for 10 hours now. I have finished Travesuras de la Niña Mala by Mario Vargas Llosa (he is awesome!), Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone by J. K. Rowling (for the 4th time I have loved it!), some short stories ("The Kiss" by Angela Carter, "A Visit to Grandpa's" by Dylan Thomas, "In Love With Raymond Chandler" and "Happy Endings" by Margaret Atwood (she is one of the greatest writers I have ever read, seriously!), and "The Whore of Mensa" by Woody Allen) and a couple of essays ("Politics and the English Language" by George Orwell, and "The Language Mavens" by Steven Pinker), and am through the half of Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. I am quite tired of it, so I'll read a childhood favourite: The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

I conclusion, I have read 868 pages so far, which is awesome!

And, as a footnote, today, October 10th, is my little brother 13th birthday. He is an awesomely intelligent kid and I am glad of being his sister. I wish him the best!

No hay comentarios.: