miércoles, 12 de mayo de 2010

About First Impressions...

First Impressions: A Tale of Less Pride & Prejudice by Alexa Adams

What if Darcy didn't say those awful words about Lizzie...? They'd become friends and short after be in love...? What if Mary found love in a less than expected man...? What if the wicked and handsome Mr. Wickham didn't become part of the Bennett Justificar a ambos ladosfamily...?

That's what Alexa is telling us... she's answering lots of questions that many lovers of this story had (it is her own idea, perhaps each reader of this amazing story has got its own, I've got my own, but I loved this one).

Seriously, it was an awesome (and well written) spin-off of Pride & Prejudice (Jane Austen must be proud). All the characters are amazingly written (as their futures), I'd love to read a little more about Georgiana and Kitty (I adored them, btw). I loved how Mr. Bennett changes for well (as whole the family) and the interactions between Darcy and the Bennett's, it made them look a lot as a family. I fell more in love with Darcy and identified myself a lot more with Lizzie while reading it.

I enjoyed and loved each one of its words, phrases, paragraphs... everything! It has become part of my all-time-favorites!

If Alexa writes more things (please, write more!), I'm going to read each of them, because I loved the way she writes... I'm her fan!

Now, I'm more than happy for winning this book!

Thank you, Alexa!

3 comentarios:

Alexa Adams dijo...

I couldn't be happier that the book brought you so much joy! Thank you for the lovely review. I'm putting up a post linking to it.

CaRiiToO dijo...

@ Alexa: Thanks to you! I loved it with whole my soul! Please, keep on writing!

vvb32 reads dijo...

glad to hear a good review on this one!
btw: you've just been awarded
http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2010/02/most-amazing-follower-award.html