jueves, 1 de abril de 2010

The Last Song

The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
Veronica "Ronnie" Miller has to pass her summer at her dad's home, there she's going to find the real meaning of love, friendship and family. Also, she's going to have the biggest heartbreak of her life.
Gosh, what can I say about this book? I't made me cry and laugh, I was so into Ronnie's story and felt (in some ways) identified with her... I adored her!

This book is beautiful, full of messages of forgiveness, love, friendship & family, with an awesome group of characters, that it seems so real... and, in some ways, it is... it reflects how real life is: with hard & happy times. I loved it so much that I do not have word to express all what it made me feel... I just wish that Ronnie & Will live happily together until the end of their days, and I know they are not real, but I don't care, I wish the best to them.

So, yeah, I loved the story (even though it made me cry so bad!).

By the way, you know thet the screenplay was written before the book?

I can't wait to see the movie, I think it's going to be great and that the cast is awesome!



No hay comentarios.: