lunes, 5 de abril de 2010

Chunkster

So, I already have two other challenges... but I'm going to try the Cunkster Reading Challenge, in which I'm going to read books larger than the normal ones for me.
I'm between two categories:
  1. Do These Books Make my Butt Look Big? - this option is for the slightly heavier reader who wants to commit to 4 Chunksters over the next twelve months.
  2. Mor-book-ly Obese - This is for the truly out of control chunkster. For this level of challenge you must commit to 6 or more chunksters OR three tomes of 750 pages or more. You know you want to.....go on and give in to your cravings.
So... now I'm reading David Copperfield, which is 700 pages, number of pages I haven't read in my life (neither in Spanish), I'll try with Anna Karenina and The Name of the Rose... I don't know if my previous reading of The Name of the Wind count, but, I also have in my TBR pile East of Eden, Grapes of Wrath, The Lord of the Rings (the three books) and Les Misérables, so I have lots of chunkster readings!

I'm going to try, let's see how I do it.

No hay comentarios.: